14 September 2005

Not a political blog

I did not intend for this to be a blog devoted merely to political rants. It's just that when I see injustice I have to call it for what it is. I hope I always will. If I *had* to pigeon-hole myself politically I would call myself a conservative left-leaner. Ah, and full of contradictions. This blog is and always will be a work-in-progress. As much as anything else, this blog is about *this blog* and the topics I choose to write on will be about my views as seen from the window of my experience and my reflections on the world around me and within my purview. I don't really expect anyone to be reading this anyway. So, in actuality, it is mostly for my own use to gauge where I am and where I was at any given time. Anyone else who might be interested in my head space is welcome to read. I promise myself that I will try to be regular with postings. I promise you that I will not discuss personal biological and overly graphic personal health topics. I will try to respect the privacy of those friends, loved ones and acquaintances whom I choose to write about. I considered changing the name of my blog to Barking Against the Wind or maybe Whispers on the Wind but I'll have to think on that a while. For now, that's all I have to say about that.

No comments: