15 September 2011

Animus~SoulCollage®



I am the One who is your inner male. The One. The Animus of Jung.
I am the One that knows you to your beautiful, wicked core.
I hold the sacred symbol treasure map and the keys to that locked door.

I give you the rainbow bridge between your conscious and subconscious mind. I give you the armour needed to fight the good fight.

I want you to honour your innate reasoning abilities. I want you to have the courage to express your beliefs. I want you to follow your dream guides like a brave warrior stalks the mighty buffalo, and like the noble knight searches tirelessly for the Holy Grail.

You will remember when you lift yourself up to resist inertia and fear. You will remember when you recognize the security you so desperately seek from The Other can only be found in yourself.

No comments: