03 March 2009

Old Friend...Times is hard...

Woke this morning at 6 am to hard rain. So loud that I awoke a little disoriented, thought my Love had turned on the furnace. And so quiet all around the sound of rain, no cars driving by, that I thought I must have woke too early, surprised to see the clock say 6. But that is how the day started. Even heard some thunder in the distance. And the wind did sorely howl last evening. March has roared in like a lion.

And so after receiving, dispiriting news yesterday, to wit I owe the Feds some $900 and while the good State of California owes me $880 the good state is issuing I.O.U.s to its citizens, I seriously doubt ol' Uncle is going to take an I.O.U. from me. So I'm squeezed in the middle. I got dem ol' middle class blues...

Sing it Warren...

No comments: