16 December 2008

My first follower

I am so excited to welcome my first "follower". Judging by her Blogger profile it would appear that she is well-traveled (yes I am instantly envious) and she likes to blog (something I should aspire to myself) and she likes to make SoulCollage® (ah, a kindred spirit). Some other things I can tell about her is that she likes Gibran and Amelia Earhart (as do I). I do hope to learn her name soon, but for now she is "Traveler One". Based upon my analytical powers I suspect that she found my site from another SoulCollage® site, which makes me feel ashamed because I have neglected my SoulCollage® art for quite some time. But I promise, as soon as the holidays are over and the new year is underway, I will be back at my SoulCollage® art projects. I have some great images I've collected in recent weeks and some good ideas for cards.

But for now, I am just so pleased to have a follower. My first follower. Welcome Traveler One.

And I leave you with a quote attributed to Albert Camus:

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."

1 comment:

Miss Kim said...

Oh my!! I was just lazily reading along and I suddenly realised you're tlking about ME!! LOL

So... my name is Kim and yes I travel an awful lot and I live abroad in the wildly unusual country of Albania.

I'm new to SoulCollage... but am learning so much everyday.

Oh and... I am SO HAPPY to be your friend!

Hugs,
Kim (AKA Traveler One)