21 November 2008

Double-Dose for Friday

Ok, I couldn't resist posting these two videos that caught my attention this week. The first is a pathetic and sad example of how f***'d up SP remains. I mean, ok, those of us barbarians who still eat turkey, know where it comes from and all that, it's not pretty, I am not proud, but for her to give an interview with that slaughter going on in the background and for her to be ok with that, to me, shows poor judgment and a profound lack of any presence of mind. As a celebrity-politician, she has not one inkling of projecting a favourable image of herself. I am going to go out on a limb here and say that if she and McCain had won the election I think I would be in line for volunteering to have what is being done to those poor turkeys done to me.



The second video is a sad and pathetic example of how low President Bush has fallen in terms of respectability among the leaders of the free world. No one would shake his hand? WTF? Cooties? It seems somewhat surreal to me. What a complete embarrassment he has made of himself and by association all of us.




It just makes me VERY THANKFUL to be looking forward to our new leader in President Barack Obama come 20 January 2009. I just don't know how much more of this I can take.

No comments: