30 December 2006

Root Chakra (Companion)

Root Chakra ~ SoulCollage® (Companion) Snake Totem Animal

I am the One who survives.
I am the One who rises above the fear like the transforming kundalini fire.
I am the One who connects with the Earth and reaches for the stars.

I give you strength and stability.
I give you physical health and prosperity.
I give you the ability to overcome adversity.

I shall remember when fear arises and attempts to paralyze me, and with resolve I shall stand firm and bring forth my truth and my song.

SoulCollage® was developed by Seena B. Frost and is a trademarked collaging and writing process with just a few requirements to follow when using it or talking about it with others. There are certain elements that should be included in SoulCollage® work, such as non-competitive artistic expression and the "I Am One Who..." exercise. SoulCollage® cards are for personal and inner exploration. They are to be shared, but not to be sold, traded, or bartered.

No comments: